The GP-100 is an affordable compact multi effects processor that delivers you quality tone and powerful functions for both entry-level players and advanced musicians. This user-friendly tone machine will lead you to legendary rock'n' roll territory. Valeton Multi Guitar Effects Processor 140 Built in Effects Expression Pedal. Get an Amazing Tone Powerhouse Without Breaking the Bank! HIGH-PERFORMANCE GUITAR MULTI-EFFECTS PROCESSOR: Inside we loaded our powerful HD digital modeling system, delivering you organic living tone and over 140 effect selections including 45 legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amp simulations, and more.
NOT ONLY FOR ELECTRIC GUITARS: Full metal rock-solid chassis ready for wear and tear. Straight forward UI, user-friendly operation. GP-100 offers you 20 user IR storage slots. Customize your own tone now!PORTABLE SIZED CASING FOR TAKING ANYWHERE: It offers a potent effects processing platform and complete feature set, so you can improve your skill and experiment with different guitar effects, all with one simple-to-use, portable device. LIKE JAMMING WITH A REAL BAND: Use the built-in looper, drum machine, and aux input to play with your own tracks. 90 seconds looping time, and the drum machine gives you 100 different patterns incl. Then you can record, mix, and share your songs whenever you want.
· A/D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio. · Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz. · Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 9. · Preset Memory: 99 User Presets/99 Factory Presets. · Looper: 90 seconds of record time.· Drum Machine: 100 Patterns. · Guitar Input: 1/4 Unbalanced (TS). · Input Impedance: 1M Ohm. · Aux Input: 1/8 Stereo (TRS).
· Aux Input Impedance: 10k Ohm. · Left/Right Outputs: 1/4 Impedance Unbalanced.
· Left/Right Output Impedance: 1k Ohms. · Headphone Output: 1/8 Stereo (TRS). · Headphone Output Impedance: 47 Ohm.
· USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-B port. · Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz. · Bit Depth: Supports 16-bit or 24-bit. · Dimensions: 198 mm(W) x 134 mm(D) x 28 mm(H).
· Power Requirements: DC 9V, 500mA. 1 x guitar pedal processor. If you are not satisfying with our items, please give us a chance before you leave feedback. You will get a satisfying resolve.
Sonicake Technology was established in 2017. Meanwhile the brand "Sonicake" was introduced to the public in the very year. We focus on both developing and marketing premium audio instruments for musicians and professionals throughout the entire music industry. We are dedicated to building up a prestigious and competitive on-line brand by integrating industrial resources and precise operation.At present, we primarily target on the middle and low-end market of guitar effector and accessories. Here at Sonicake, we all share the same vision of "Amplify the Sonic Beauty of This Wild World".
We wish to equip every musician around the world with our products, by creating a Sonicake products universe that can easily meet the differentiated needs of all sorts of musicians and professionals in the industry, despite genres. We will give you replies as soon as possible. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Guitars & Basses\Parts & Accessories\Effects Pedals\Multi-Effects". The seller is "sonicakeofficial-store" and is located in this country: US.This item can be shipped to United States.